If you want to be sure that no one else can use your trademark or service mark so you must register it. Trademark registration in Armenia helps to protect your brand, for example the name of your product or service.
Applications are to be filed with the Agency of Intellectual Property of RA
Documents marked * may be compiled by your representative.
APPLICATION MUST INCLUDE:
- *request for trademark registration in Armenia in the form determined by the Regulations on Drawing up and Filing Trade/Service Mark Registration in Armenia (hereinafter – Regulations), containing full name(s) and addresses of the applicant(s) and its(their) country code(s), trade/service mark image and list of goods claimed according to the International Classification of Goods and Services;
- trade/service mark image and list of goods claimed according to the International Classification of Goods and Services;
- trade/service mark prints or photos (size 8 x 8 cm), 10 copies for color mark, 5 copies – for B&W;
- document confirming official fee payment for filing and examination;
- Power of Attorney in the form provided by attorney (our form is here).
FOR CLAIMING 6 MONTHS PRIORITY IT IS NECESSARY TO FILE (WITHIN THREE MONTHS FROM THE FILING DATE):
- request for priority with reference to the filing date and priority document number if application was filed in a foreign Paris Convention country or with reference to the date of trade/service mark demonstration at an exhibition on the territory of a Paris Convention country;
- copy of priority application attested by State Patent Office of the country of its filing or document confirming trade/service mark demonstration at the exhibition(s);
- translation of the copy of the priority application or the document confirming trade/service mark demonstration at the exhibition into Armenian.
Contact us for more information.