An industrial design needs to be registered in order to be protected. For registering design, you must know what documents are required. Applications are to be filed with the Agency of Intellectual Property of RA Documents marked * may be compiled by your representative.
APPLICATION MUST INCLUDE:
- request for granting patent in Armenian language in the form determined by the Regulations on Drawing up and Filing Application for Industrial Design (hereinafter – Regulations), containing full name(s) of the applicant(s), full name(s) of the author(s) and its(their) country code(s);
- set of photos with image of the product (or its model or drawing) giving a clear idea of the product appearance;
- industrial design description in compliance with the Regulations;
- drawings, scheme, card (if necessary);
- document confirming official fee payment for filing application;
- Power of Attorney in the form provided by the attorney (our form is here).
- FOR CLAIMING 6 MONTHS PRIORITY IT IS NECESSARY TO FILE (WITHIN THREE MONTHS FROM THE FILING DATE):
- request for priority with reference to the filing date and priority document number if application was filed in a foreign Paris Convention country.
- copy of priority application attested by State Patent Office of the country of its filing.
- translation of the copy of the priority application into Armenian.
Contact us for more information.